Investing in a highly recommended Home Inspector pays off
As licensed general contractors since 1976, we completely understand the building process and know exactly what to look for while inspecting the quality of a home or commercial building.
If repairs or remodeling are necessary, HiCaliber is happy to provide a complimentary estimate to you, upon request. Guaranteed, we are the most thorough and comprehensive property-inspection company available in the region. We’ll give you the service you expect and deserve. It’s important to have an inspection performed with a company you can trust. Our sought-after and highly referred business speaks for itself. We are, and always will be “Committed to Excellence”.
HiCaliber inspectors are certified through the Association of Construction Inspectors (ACI) and the Housing Inspection Foundation (HIF).
ACI: Certified Construction Consultant, Certified Construction Inspector, Construction Project Manager
HIF: Registered Home Inspector, Certified Housing Consultant, Certified Home Inspector
- Lead – Mold – Radon – Termite
- Structural Settling Testing Available
- Residential & Commercial Inspections
- Consultation Service Available
- Computer Inspection Reports
- Pre-Construction Progress Reports
- Complimentary Estimates & Repairs Included If Necessary
Home Inspection Pricing Breakdown
|Up to 1500||Call for quote|
|1501 – 2000||Call for quote|
|2001 – 2500||Call for quote|
|2501 – 3000||Call for quote|
|3001 – 3500||Call for quote|
|3501 – 4000||Call for quote|
|4001 – 4500||Call for quote|
|4501 – 5000||Call for quote|
|5001 – 5500||Call for quote|
|over 5501 sq. ft.||Call for quote|
|Duplex||Call for quote|
|Triplex||Call for Quote|
|Fourplex||Call for quote|
|Pool and Spa||Call for quote|
Included In Each Inspection
- Structure – Includes foundation, framing and the impact of weather, time and gravity.
- Roofing – Evaluates age, flashing, gutter, downspouts, skylights, chimneys, roof penetrations, and ventilation.
- Exterior – Examine doors, windows, siding, trim, porches/decks, driveways, walkways, and grading around the house.
- Interior – Analyze ceilings, walls, floors, doors, windows, steps, stairways, counter tops, cabinets and garage doors.
- Electrical – Inspect receptacles, fixtures, ceiling fans, switches, service panels, breakers, smoke, and carbon alarms.
- Plumbing – Review piping, water supply piping, waste and vent piping, fixtures, toilets, sinks, showers, hose bibs, and water softeners.
- Heating and Cooling Systems – Inspect air conditioning, heat pump/furnace equipment air handler, condenser, evaporation coils, condensation drain supply, return ducting, ventilation, insulation, and fireplaces.
- Appliances – If in the home at the time of inspection.
- Swimming Pool/Hot Tub – Inspect pool interior finish, decking, visible piping, electrical, pump, and filter screen enclosures.
HiCaliber provides the following environmental tests at additional charge, upon request.
|Environmental Test||Cost Per Sample||Environmental Test Details|
|Indoor Air Quality||Call for quote||Air samples are taken inside and outside the home at suspected problem areas. Results of any concentration of harmful air contaminants, allergens, types of mold, etc. are provided in a thorough report.|
|48 Hour Radon Test||Call for quote||Samples are taken in suspected problem areas over a period of 48 hours. After collected, the Radon samples are sent to a laboratory for evaluation.|
|Energy Audit||Call for quote||Multiple areas of the home are tested and examined for heat and cold efficiency. Problem areas are described in a checklist report and given at the time of the home inspection.|
|Meth Use & Lab Detection||Call for quote||Samples are taken at possible problem areas throughout the home. Once collected, samples are sent to a professional laboratory to determine the presence and concentration of Methamphetamine use or production.|
|Asbestos Sampling||Call for quote||Samples are taken at possible problem areas throughout the home. Once collected, samples are sent to a professional laboratory to determine the presence and concentration of Asbestos.|
|Mold Sampling||Call for quote||Cotton swab and/or air samples are taken at possible problem areas throughout the home. Once collected, samples are sent to a professional laboratory to determine the presence, concentration, and type of mold.|
|Lead Sampling||Call for quote||Samples are taken at possible problem areas throughout the home. Once collected, samples are sent to a professional laboratory to determine the presence and concentration of Lead.|