It’s believed that an electrical line caused insulation to smolder and send smoke from the attic coming out around the eaves of a home in St. George last Thursday. The smoke forced everyone to evacuate the home. No one was harmed and they were able to eat Thanksgiving dinner out as they were planning to regardless of the incident. During any home or business fire, smoke enters cracks and crevices of the structure and remain inside walls and ceilings. If the smoke odor is not properly removed, the smoke odor will reoccur from time to time. HiCaliber specializes in smoke removal. At HiCaliber, we will remove the smoke odor and bring your house or business back to a pre-smoke condition. Contact us by calling 435-674-9338 or visit http://www.hicaliber.biz/smoke-damage.