Self Conscious About An Odor?
Odor removal can be life-changing for those who have been subject to extremely foul odors for a lengthy period of time. Bad-smelling areas can negatively affect home and car sales, social gatherings and/or personal contentment. A few of the many sources of unpleasant aromas include: water damage, mold damage, sewer damage, fire damage and many more.
Use The Professionals
HiCaliber is dedicated to eliminating all traces of odor from the affected area or material. However, this isn’t always an easy task. Even with thorough cleaning, odor molecules can hide inside porous materials like wood, drywall, carpeting, etc. Thankfully, the HiCaliber specialists employ professional cleaning techniques and are equipped with Ozone and Thermal Fog machines to ensure professional quality cleaning and odor improvement. These machines, coupled with interior premium detail, are highly effective at transforming air quality.
Odor removal involves four general principles:
- Removing the source as possible
- Cleaning affected surfaces and materials
- Recreating the conditions of penetration with appropriate counteractants
- Sealing restorable surfaces as necessary
- Certified professionals are trained and experienced in dealing with carpet-related odor.
- They have the detection tools, the specialized agents, the equipment and the experience necessary to deal with odors of all types and kinds.
Specializing In All Areas
Pet urine decontamination normally requires more specialized deodorizing techniques. To remove musty odor associated with moisture, ultimately it’s important to identify and correct the moisture (high humidity) intrusion problem. Odor associated with disaster contaminates (smoke, trauma events) requires highly specialized procedures and techniques. HiCaliber is certified in all areas!