What is involved in the Inspection?
- Structure – Includes foundation, framing and the impact of weather, time and gravity.
- Roofing – Evaluates age, flashing, gutter, downspouts, skylights, chimneys, roof penetrations, and ventilation.
- Exterior – Examine doors, windows, siding, trim, porches/decks, driveways, walkways, and grading around the house.
- Interior – Analyze ceilings, walls, floors, doors, windows, steps, stairways, counter tops, cabinets and garage doors.
- Electrical – Inspect receptacles, fixtures, ceiling fans, switches, service panels, breakers, smoke, and carbon alarms.
- Plumbing – Review piping, water supply piping, waste and vent piping, fixtures, toilets, sinks, showers, hose bibs, and water softeners.
- Heating and Cooling Systems – Inspect air conditioning, heat pump/furnace equipment air handler, condenser, evaporation coils, condensation drain supply, return ducting, ventilation, insulation, and fireplaces.
- Appliances – If in the home at the time of inspection.
- Swimming Pool/Hot Tub – Inspect pool interior finish, decking, visible piping, electrical, pump, and filter screen enclosures.
HiCaliber Specializes In:
|•||Lead – Mold – Radon – Termite|
|•||Structural Settling Testing Available|
|•||Residential & Commercial Inspections|
|•||Consultation Service Available|
|•||Computer Inspection Reports|
|•||Pre-Construction Progress Reports|
|•||Complimentary Estimates & Repairs Included If NecessaryWe understand that the home buying process is stressful. Using HiCaliber for your inspection will definitely be a life saver. HiCaliber is honest and trustworthy. We can help you make sure your investment is a profitable one or notify you if there are issues that will cost you a lot of money.
Think of an Inspector as insurance on your investment.
Give us a call 435-674-9338 Located at 1330 W Sunset Blvd, Saint George, Utah 84770. Follow us on Facebook for updates and promotions https://www.facebook.com/HiCaliber